Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
- This website is operated by Hydra Tiles Ltd. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Hydra Tiles Ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
- By purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time of the distributor product list. As we are a third party distributor we can only go off the supplier stock list and assume no liability if the products is out of stock.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
- We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
- The item you have ordered is out of stock but we will offer a restocking date to ensure the order can be fulfilled if you are prepared to wait.
- We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent.
- There has been a pricing or product description error.
- There is a system or procurement failure.
- You have failed our customer validation checks.
- When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
- Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
- If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items. There will also be a restocking charge of 25% of the total value of a returning stock.
- Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
- here the order has left our supply chain, in order to be credited with any refund for excess stock. The stock must be in exactly the same condition as it was dispatched to you. Any deviation from this initial condition waves the right to have the items refunded. The Items must be dispatched back to us and checked before any refund is issued and there must be a charge of 25% as a restocking charge.
- Hydra TILES shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
- You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Hydra TILES whether written or oral.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
- Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
- Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY